Lack of garage in your property is a problem that can be easily solved by using a temporary shelter as a garage. Temporary garages are easy to install and dismantle and are cost effective including the cost of installation. You can easily convert any open space as a shelter for your vehicles in a few hours and preserve your vehicles from elements.
Need of a shelter
There are various reasons for a covered parking space or shelter for your car or any other vehicles. A shelter is beneficial to protect your car from vandalism and bird droppings so that you can always find your car in pristine condition. One of the major reasons is protecting your car from natural elements like snow. The extreme weather conditions are a primary cause of damage to vehicles such as.
- Cold weather may lead to draining of the battery
- Hail can be bad for the car body and its paint
- Frost may lead to impaired visibility
Using a temporary shelter as garage
A temporary garage can be used instead of physical structure for a variety of reasons such as
- It’s a cost-effective and cheaper as compared to a physical garage structure.
- It’s easy to install and dismantle.
- It can be erected in a few hours and can be immediately put to use after installation.
- An ideal solution for temporary needs such as to preserve your vehicle in a particular weather.
- It can be commercially used as a parking solution at a place of business that needs a temporary parking place such as a construction site.
- These are portable, it can be easily dissembled in a few hours and then it can be transported to the place you want it installed at.
Temporary garages being smaller give a better range of installation options resulting in conservation of space that can be utilized for other purposes. They are cheaper, efficient, easy to handle and in certain cases better than a physical garage.
It is obvious that all neighbors are not good; some are so disgusting that they even don’t care about your property. If your neighbor is creating trouble for you then you have the right to draw a wall in order to protect the building of both building owner and adjoining owner. It makes you free from the dispute which occurs due to any work happening at your house. In order to make partition, you can contact to party wall surveyors. These surveyors are the workers who can solve the dispute with your neighbors. They help you in getting into a contract with your neighbor so that your construction work can be done easily.
Party wall needs a legal notice and an informal conversation with neighbor
If you want to make a partition in the building with your neighbor, you just have to issue a legal notice from the authorized organization. The notice includes a thin line of fence, or a repair or demolishing the wall or rebuilding of the party wall. In order to get detail knowledge, you can take advice from your surveyors and before sending notice to your neighbor about building of party wall, have an informal conversation with them, so that they do not create any issues regarding partition work. After serving the required notice, it will take approximate 2 months for all the processes if the notice is accepted. The surveyor is then appointed for the further work of building the partition. These surveyors will help you in the whole process.
Article written by www.londonpartywallsurveyor.com/